Sunday 7 January 2007

Ronda Ronda Kotaraya

Yesterday i drove my 2 good mates, melor & alcee around for the 1st time ever! I felt really good to finally being able to return the favor to them. In the past, they have been very kind to drive me about.

It was a really uplifting experience and the joy was badly needed due to unforseen circumstances.

On another note, a giant ferris wheel was built at Titiwangsa lake garden. This is awfully near my place and have been causing a massive jam for the last 2 days.

Geez! i wish the planners had some brains. The main road out of my area is extremely fragile. A slight influx can cause a massive congestion.

p.s: i never get ferris wheels anyways, what's so fun about it? its not as though it is as huge as the London Eye, so why bother?

No comments: