Wednesday 17 January 2007

Volcano

Its been 5 bloody days. Five bloody days. It has never taken this long before. I used to be able to calm myself in a couple of days. Oh hell! whats wrong with me?

Have i used up my happy beans? Why won't it stop bothering me? I guess i still want to hear the truth? Six years! well at least be frank with me.

Someone build a teleporter please. Bridge the distances in the world. Sigh! i reckon it won't make a difference anyways.

I am a tad bit sad and very the ANGRY!

Fuck! to top it all off, i found TERMITES. In my ROOM. I live in a fuckin APARTMENT! i didn't know termites can fly.

And to add fuel to fire, they ate my COMICS! Sin City and Kwaidan gone to the dogs!

Damn bad luck!

note to self: write to National Geographic, i believe i discovered termite paratroopers.

No comments: