Tuesday 13 March 2007

Odd Ballness....

Thanks to L.C I have to list 6 weird things about my self so here goes:

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1. Every time I am in an elevator alone, which is very often considering my working hours and the fact that I stay in an apartment, I cannot resist singing out loud. Of course I’ve had my share of humiliating incidents when the lift doors open and I was singing on top of my lungs and all the people waiting to get into the lift stared at me like I was a loony @_@

2. I detest egg yolk, whether it’s fully cooked or runny. It’s not like I am health conscious, I just hate its smell & taste.

3. I talk to imaginary individuals whenever I am out shopping or frolicking alone. I even talk out loud to them when I am alone in my room.

4. I act as though I am a real football club manager whenever I play “Football Manager” on my P.C. I will literally stand and gesture to the players on the imaginary field in front of me and shout instructions out, eg: “Come on Lads! One goal will do it!” or “Oi, ref. Are you blind? That’s not offside.” Sometimes I add an Italian accent to it complete with hand gestures @_#

5. I can only truly sleep with a blanket no matter how hot it is. I need the sensation of a fabric covering my body for me to fall asleep.

6. I am not sure if this counts as weird but people in my work place thinks I am serious whenever I joke and vice versa. Maybe they are the weird ones *_*

Come to think of it, I am not that weird. I know weirder people : p

Anyways I don't think I have 6 individuals (I can only think of 4) to tag for this but here are the ones that might read my blog:

1. Deathberry
2. AhJia
3. Stan FOo
4. Kenny

Knock yourself out guys. Think of this as an oppurtunity to touch yourself (giggle) @_@

No comments: