Monday 19 March 2007

Tembak Tembak Sabtu Pagi

Oh how I like pain. On Saturday morning, me and my rakan-rakan sekerja shot each other in a session of paintball. Exciting giler man. Finally I quenched my desire to be a soldier @_@.

There were sixteen of us and we were split into 3 teams. Although my team came in last, we still did ourselves proud by shooting the ass out of the others ; p. I was an easy target since I had a bright orange overall on #_@ silly me! lol

Sigh! Good times looking at the 2 bruises on my arm and memering those fun moments. Must get L.C to go paintball with me one of these days, then I can shoot her silly @_@ Muahahaha!

2 comments:

AlCee said...

then i'll pull the 'bullet around the wall' move on you. buahahaha!!

Anonymous said...

Then i freeze time and put your finger in your nose. Kekekekekee *_*