Wednesday 25 April 2007

The Electric Sky

Can you explain to me now?
If you're still able,
It's to late for me now,
There's a hole in the earth.....

-by Encik Chino Moreno-

This song is going on and on in my head! I wonder if it is because i've been listening to it everyday on my journey to & fro work : p

Which brings me to a new Job perk I've just discovered @_@.......

All this arranging and sending my staff to London means I have easy access to Albums that are easily available in the UK !!!! yeah! I am a bit slow to have only realised this now.

Oh i am so looking forward to get my copies of Albert Hammond Jr's (Guitarist from the Strokes) solo album and Origin of Symmetry by M.U.S.E.

I did find a copy of Origin once in Rock Corner but I regret I did not buy it straight away as it is so difficult to get a copy now.

My drive time is looking brighter : p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah. you're slow to realise that. if you had asked me last time, i'd be glad to beli some for you. since i bought some for meself too!

and with regard to your problem viewing the DN cd i gave you last time, aren't those files in .mp4 format? then go find a player that can play .mp4 files. or the codec that can be used with your current player. tu je.