Monday 21 May 2007

Balloons, Clowns & Confetti......

It is strange how little things can lift our spirits to unthinkable highs!!!

I have a nice buzz going!!!! I love this feeling, its like when I was little and me dad or mum got me a new toy!!!!

It’s been awhile since I got this warm feeling. I know the week will be good and I know my life can be get better too…..

Nevertheless I will enjoy the buzz as it is and not banking on any chickens before the eggs hatch, I’ve had enough experiences in the past know better!!!

I am lucky to have some really nice mates, although I guess sometimes they get things done just to stop me bickering!!!

To top things off, JUVENTUS is back in the SERIA A. Its official, Juve are the champions of the Seria B!!!!!

Bestest Monday in recent times!!!! I am going to do a song and a jig now!!!!

2 comments:

AlCee said...

make lurrrvveeeeeee.....

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha

-()-