Monday 25 June 2007

Hard Knock On The Head

And so it goes, I slipped and fell on Sunday knocking my head on the edge of my sofa. I then rested on my bed for four hours just to chill and recover and it all started.

I had too much time on my hands and I started thinking!!! (Oh no, the worst thing to do!!)

Once again I invoked my inner demons and a long battle of ensued!!!! I would like to say that I won but no one ever wins such battles.

I wish life was more like RPGs where I would have a ‘ring of inner demon suppression’ to save me from all this nonsense.

Sigh! You think and think hoping to get the right answer to your own questions but is there such a thing as a right answer? None if you are contradicting yourself.

Worst still when you start answering your own questions intended for others!!! How the hell would you know what people would say?

Unless I have a magical ‘headband of predicting answers’ I don’t think it would do me great to assume so much!

If you want to know, you would have to ask!!! Stop making an ASS out of U and ME!! (This is my ‘ring of wisdom + 4’ doing the talking here)

No comments: