Wednesday 20 February 2008

Letupan Kegembiran Hati ku Di langit Indah

Ah the bliss…..There is a buzz surrounding me and thanks to Explosion in The Sky, this sense of joy has been boosted to new heights!!!

Their gig in KL last night was great and even though I am not a fan, I have to say I am thoroughly entertained. It also drove me to do the fan boy thing of getting their album at the door and lining up for their autograph : O)

Not to mention, Munaf Rayani, one of the guitarists, has cemented a place in my top axe-man list. His onstage flair and style is mesmerizing and merges effortlessly into the streams of melodies & vibrations generated by the band.

To kung fu fans, try to picture Jacky Chan in his drunken fist persona playing a guitar and that would come close to Munaf’s onstage antics O_____o

With this high gained, I can only imagine how I would feel after Incubus’s gig early March!!!! To top it off I will see them once in Singapore and then again in KL!!!!!

Whooooeeeee!!!! I ish a happy little boy!!!!! Love this feeling

2 comments:

aishah said...

waahh u going to the sunburst festival? how much is the tix and who else is performing besides incubus? lemme know!

naeboo~ said...

wtf

incubus is playing in sg?