Thursday 29 March 2007

I can't live in a Yellow Submarine!

Currently I am spending a lot of my free time at home playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Silent Hunter 3. The former is a FPS based around Chernobyl and it gives a Fallout 2 vibe, which is great considering its a FPS. I like atmospheric games as they tend to leave a deep impression.

As for the latter, it is a submarine sim. Arguably the best sub sim out in the market. Playing these games concurrently, I have come to realize I suck at commanding Submarines (Damn, there goes my dream of being a Sub Commander!). Shit! I can’t even past the training mission man.

Well I can maneuver the sub around and use its aerial & artillery guns but I get stuck when it comes to getting a torpedo to hit its mark. What good is a submarine if it can get its torpedoes to hit?

It sucks when one of your dream jobs gets crushed! #_#

No comments: