Tuesday 3 April 2007

Kereta Kecil Ku Menangis

Looks like my little darling will have to wait for her cosmetic surgery to be done, sigh! I was planning to go back to Ipoh this weekend considering the Bank Holidays to get my car fixed but I was informed this morning that it would take at least 3 DAYS of work!!

Geez, I did not realize that much time is required to paint a bumper and get it fixed. Guess if you can’t get a good job quick and I can rest my mind knowing that I am not getting ripped off by my mechanic. He better not considering I’ve known him for the last 8 years. At least I will get a long relaxing weekend leading to the Kanye West gig. Since I am not going back, I won’t need to rush back on Sunday morning.

With my current run of luck, I am afraid to travel on the highway else my sweethearts bum gets violated again.

No comments: