Tuesday 5 June 2007

Penniless Confuzion

You never realize how expensive it is to maintain an auto mobile until you’ve had your first accident and the subsequent trip to the mechanics.

Sigh! I am extremely broke but at least my little Vi’s ass is looking as good as new.

To top feeling broke I am having the ‘don’t know what to do next?’ phase once again.

This phase kicks in every single time I have a new romantic interest which is rather odd, considering I’ve got no qualms chatting up random ladies. However, when it comes to the odd romantic interest, I feel like a complete ass. I don’t know what to do, I speak funny (and rather unnatural) or worst case, I completely shut up (which is very unlike ME!)

And then there is the unstoppable scheming through out the day!! Plan A blah-blah-blah, Plan B yada-yada-yada, Plan C oh fuck it!!!!

Shit! I don’t like feeling like this, makes me feel a little pansy like but then a small part of me loves this sensation. Oh bugger! Now I am scattered.

Note to self: Don’t take yourself too seriously because you of all people should know that you are a complete idiot!!!! There its official, I am stupid!

No comments: