Monday 11 June 2007

Smack! Bang! Into a wall!!!

A week and the changes it brings are amazing!!!!

No more romance but still broke. I guess my luck with women will never change. All is fair in love and war? In my case, definitely not.

Good thing is I’ve got quite a lot of subjects to channel my passion. I guess that’s what gets me up and keeps me going.

Since I can’t seem to get into a proper relationship with a real woman, I should just focus on things that matter more to me at the moment.

3 comments:

naeboo~ said...

Since I can’t seem to get into a proper relationship with a real woman, I should just focus on things that matter more to me at the moment.

i knew u r gay..........

Anonymous said...

I was meaning to say "real" as in not imaginary woman, which i have loads of relationships with : )

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.