Wednesday 25 July 2007

Complete Idiota!!!

I have lost focus recently on many things I am passionate about due to one silly thing that keeps nagging my mind. It took me several sleepless nights to finally figure out that what I am doing is extremely wrong!!!

I am rather passionate. I give a lot to the things and people that I love. Too much sometimes that I get tired and sick….

…and I don’t like to feel sick. It is very unproductive and uninspiring. So I made a promise two nights ago to stop pursuing things too hard because eventually we all have too little say in that matter. If it will happen, it fucking will. If not, well bugger then : D

I shall start channeling my ever lasting energy in the right direction. I am passionate about my music and I will strive to make something out of it!!!

I also like making people happy to the point I neglect what makes me happy! Thats fucking silly if you ask me! : D How the fuck do I expect to continue making others happy when I will eventually reach the point of total misery and fucking die of depression and sadness?

It is absolutely hilarious @_#. So I shall now treat myself to ‘happy times’ and screw those that oppose, it’s rather easy really! A couple of beers with proper music or a good football game is all I need.

No comments: