Friday 20 July 2007

Hey Ho! Lets Go!

Hmmm, my piece (previous entry) didn’t win but at least I got good reviews for it!!! The judges said it was very interesting and had a good flow, however it was not picked because it was rather incomprehensible!!!! : D No Shit!!

Even I don’t know what I was writing @_@

Anyways, I am rather excited at the prospect of performing in a dear colleagues wedding tomorrow. To add to the excitement, they picked a song I wrote (tittle: Little Carousel) yay!!! WoW! Big break? : D

Hmmm, let’s see what fate has installed for me? Maybe I WILL make it as a rock star!!!!

This got me to think of several things that I need to get done soon:

a) Write down (properly!) all the stuff I have written so far
b) Hook up with Leon the Professional to set some beats
c) And last but not least….Grow a pair!!!! : D

Mornings (afternoons?) are looking brighter, the air sweeter, the sun warmer and the feeling, priceless!!

No comments: